Coronavirus is on the rise. As many as one in three people don’t show symptoms but could pass it to others.
Under the new tier 4 rules, everyone must:
- stay at home
- work from home if you can
- not travel unless necessary, especially outside of the tier 4 area.
Only leave home for food, medical reasons, childcare, caring responsibilities, exercise, work or to visit those in your support bubble.
The Government advice if you are clinically vulnerable, is that you:
- should be especially careful to follow the rules and minimise your contacts with others
- should continue to wash your hands carefully and more frequently than usual and maintain thorough cleaning of frequently touched areas in your home and/or workspace
Protecting our Health and Care Services
Now more than ever during this pandemic, it is really important for everyone to follow the rules. In winter, our hospitals and other NHS and care services, are always under greater pressure than at other times of the year.
And now we are seeing increasing numbers of admissions to Bedford and Luton & Dunstable and other local hospitals too. You and your family can help protect the services we all rely on by following the rules and encouraging others to do the same.
Hands. Face. Space.
Always remember to:
- wash you hands for 20 seconds or more and frequently
- wear a face covering on public transport and in shops
- keep 2 metres apart from anyone you don’t live with (or in your support bubble)
Share this information
We need your help to share this information. Click the share now button below to share on your social media and WhatsApp groups.