St Mary's CofE Church
The oldest part of the parish church was built in the 12th century with additions being made up until the 19th century.
The church has 8 bells with the oldest bell dated 1484.
Shops and businesses
Most of the town's shops and businesses are situated along and just off the High Street and includes a supermarket with post office, takeaways, estate agents, hairdresser, florist, launderette, electrical goods shop, pharmacy, bakers and clothes alterations shop. There are other shops situated elsewhere in the town, such as a butchers, takeaways, cafe, petrol stations, small convenience stores, hairdressers and car sales. There are also a number of pubs dotted around the town.